Conditions of Registration Information Use
When you purchase a license, you will receive your registration information. Once you enter it, you may use CursorSense past its trial period. There are conditions for registration information usage. If you do not agree with the terms of these conditions, you are not authorized to use your registration information.
- You may use your registration information on more than one computer as long as you use it in your own user accounts.
- You are not allowed to share your registration information among with other users. In this case, each user must purchase a license.
- You may not transfer, lend, resell, and reveal your registration information.
- You are responsible for handling your own registration information.
- You must keep your registration information confidential at any time. Furthermore, you are held responsible for any and all damages arising from the use of your registration information by other persons.
The registration information is not refundable because it is a short string and easy to copy. We cannot accept any refund requests for it. Please try CursorSense before purchasing a license. You do not have to pay unless you are completely satisfied with CursorSense.
About Future Upgrades
We provide minor upgrades (for example ver 2.0 > 2.1) for free, but major upgrades (for example ver 2.0 > 3.0) will be charged for.