How to uninstall?
Please click System Preferences > SteerMouse > License & Support > Uninstall.
Do you have a compatible mouse list with SteerMouse?
No, we do not have. We show mice that have action reports from users on the top page as recommended mice. Maybe this might help you.
Does SteerMouse work with CursorSense?
Yes, it does. Your cursor speed and auto snapping settings are shared with CursorSense.
Does SteerMouse include also the CursorSense functions?
Yes, it does, but except for the followings:
- CursorSense also supports internal trackpads, Apple Magic Mouse and Magic Trackpad.
- CursorSense provides 5 favorite settings.
- CursorSense shows acceleration curve graphs.
How to backup/copy my settings?
You can locate your settings file at the following button:
System Preferences > SteerMouse > License & Support > Show Settings in Finder
Please backup/copy it.
Follow the steps below to use the backup file.
1) Quit System Preferences.
2) In Finder, replace your settings file with the backup file.
3) Click System Preferences > SteerMouse > Device > Reconfigure.